Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Convention Day 1 and 2

Good Morning!


I am so excited to tell you a little bit more about convention!  It is exciting going back every week and thinking about all of the amazing opportunities I had and how much fun it was!  Unfortunately I did not have my own camera, so I am waiting for pictures from my uplines :)  Thankfully they were patient as every few minutes they would hear "ooh take a pictures of this," "wow, can you please take a picture of that, and this one, oh oh and this!" 

However, I can tell you (and show you) a little bit from our first couple of days!

Day 1!  We started off with a tour of Sweets Candy Factory.  Amazing!  It smelled so good and there were chocolate pipes running through the building!  It was very cool, it felt a little bit like Willy Wonkas but the ompa loopmas were hiding.  Pictures to come! After this I was very excited to do some shopping as I've always heard shopping in the states is much better than here.  However, my shopping turned out to be a big bummer... nothing fit!  I have never had this problem before!  Even the XS was too big!

Day 2:  The kind of first day of Convention!  We had a chance to visit momento mall and pick up 'the bag'  both very exciting! 

Just got my basket to go into Momento Mall!  This is me (trying) to wait patiently for Kristine to get her basket before heading in!

Momento Mall was so busy, but worth the wait! Can you tell I'm excited?!

'The Bag' with several of the other free products we gathered throughout the week!  

This is my bag tag from my Up (up up) line, Kristine.  Smart thinking since all of our bags are the same! 


Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!  Enjoy your week and don't forget to come back next Tuesday so see more pictures from convention and what else I've been up to over the summer!

- Jes 


No comments:

Post a Comment