Tuesday, September 4, 2012

It's been a while


Well Hello There!

It sure has been a while since my last post, my apologies!  I hope you've all had a great summer!  Mine sure has been eventful! I will be posting more pictures and telling you more about convention in the weeks (and possibly months haha) to come!  I will also share some pictures of the projects I've been working on this summer when I get them completed and actually snap some pictures of them!

Big News! I'm moving!!  Unfortunately it will be to the Sunshine Coast, so if you're in that area keep an eye out for upcoming workshops, clubs and events on the Sunshine Coast!  For those of you in the New West area, don't worry!  Plans are in place and I will let you know when I've got a set plan.

But I will be here for September so here are the September Events: 

90 Days of Summer Wrap Up: September 11th 6-8
. Come put the finishing touches on your albums!

Open House - End of Summer Party: September 11th 8-10
. Come see what everyone has been up to since we got started! This is the time and place to win some fun prizes for completing the 90 Days of Summer Challenge!! Didn't do the challenge?! Come and win some prizes just for showing up :) (Please RSVP by September 8th)

August Card Club: September 14th 7-10. This month we will be working with punches and I'm so excited! 

 
September Card Club:
September 25th 7-10. A sneak peak will be on my blog later this month!


August Car Club Sneak Peak! This is a punch class, can you guess what punch we will be using?!


 I am looking forward to seeing you all soon!  Please contact me at daveyjes@hotmail.com with any questions or to RSVP to the open house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment