Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Convention 2012!

Hello Everyone!

I have to be completely honest...  I have no idea where to begin!  Stampin' Up! convention 2012 was amazing!  As a first timer I was welcomed and encouraged by thousands of people!

I guess I will start with the convention theme this year "I am..."  If you have not seen the music video the amazing Stampin' Up! staff made for convention check it out on my facebook page (click here).  They did such a great job! We listened to it constantly!  It has been stuck in my head ever since, so I listen to it at home to remind me of the amazing experience (not that I need any reminders!).   

When I got to convention the first things that came to my mind were:
I am...
 - Excited!
 - Nervous
        - A first timer 
 As the week went on and I met many new people, attended some amazing classes and spent time with Allison, Kim and Kristine (my up upline, up up upline and up up up up up upline!), I started to feel a little differently about what I was.  I finished my week off like this:
I am...
 - Inspired
 - Encouraged 
 - Determined 
It also made me think about the positive qualities I believe I had before even attending convention:
I am...
 - Kind 
 - Patient
 - Creative 

Over the next couple of weeks I will be sharing my Convention experience with you, along with many pictures!  I encourage you to think about the sentence "I am..." and complete it for yourself. Then share it with me on my facebook page.  I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Check back again soon (next Tuesday at the latest!) for more of my convention experience and lots of great pictures! 

Thanks for stopping by!  
Jes

No comments:

Post a Comment