Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Card Club and Convention!

Hi!

It has been a while since I last updated you but there are a few exciting things happening for me!  One of which is Stampin' Up! Convention happening next week!  I will be going to Salt Lake City and am very excited!  I cannot wait to meet other Stampin' Up! demonstrators, learn new techniques, and learn to run a better business!  I will update you on all the happenings when I get home as I'm sure I will have lots to share!




Card Club:  Will be starting on July 30th.  If you are interested in participating or learning more about the benefits of the card club please contact me at daveyjes@hotmail.com.  Above are a few examples of our first projects! I am loving the new 'In Colors' as well as the "Up Up and Away' stamp set!  So many different things to do with this set! Come check out the Card Club to see other creative ways to use this set.


90 Days of Summer Mini Album Challenge:  Thank you to everyone who came out for such a fun night! Don't forget to keep track of pictures and journal entries for your mini albums to win some awesome prizes!  Our next class date is July 23rd, lease bring your paper and adhesive. I look forward to spending another evening stamping with you!

I hope you have been able to get out and enjoy this beautiful weather!  I sure have!  Enjoy the Sunshine and the rest of your week!

- Jes


No comments:

Post a Comment