Tuesday, June 12, 2012

90 Days of Summer - Mini Album Challenge!



90 Days of Summer Mini Album Challenge!

Document all 90 Days of your summer through pictures and journal entries with this cute mini album.  This will be a two part class, we will be putting the mini albums together at the beginning of summer then getting together again at the end of summer to add a few finishing touches and see who completed the challenge! Great prizes for those who are able to document all 90 Days!

June 25th 6:30 - 9:30 
second part will be at the end of September, exact date to be decided

Registration fee: $30
Registration fee includes both sessions, your own snail adhesive and a pack of 81/2 x 11 card stock in the new 2012 - 2014 In Colors!

Registration Deadline: June 15th 

Class will be held at my place in New Westminster please contact me for directions.

To register or for any questions please contact me at daveyjes@hotmail.com 


Sorry about the picture - It's not the best.  I took a thousand pictures of the mini album and this is what I got... I think I need a little more photography practice!  The lighting isn't the best either which sure doesn't do the new Stampin' Up In Colors justice!  I was so excited to see them all and fell in love right away!  Stampin' Up has so many exciting new items in the new catalog, I can't wait for you to see!  Hope you've been able to enjoy some of the Sunshine this week as it seems as though the rain is backk!!  But then again - "Whoever said Sunshine brought Happiness has never Danced in the Rain!"

- Jes     

No comments:

Post a Comment