Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Inspire. Create. Share.

Convention 2014

Convention is always amazing, but this year was a little extra special! 


This is my cousin Allison.  I have always looked up to her but even more so since she started at Stampin' Up!  I use to think it was so cool that she could work somewhere where she could stamp and craft all day long!  It wasn't until a couple years ago that I realized I could do it too! With her encouragement and inspiration I am now a Stampin' Up demonstrator myself and loving every minute!


This year I was extremely proud to be able to celebrate with her as she was chosen to be one of the 16 demonstrators chosen for the Artisan Team!!  Allison's work ethic is inspiring as I've watched her work hard to get to where she's at.  Allison is extremely talented and I am so excited to see what is to come! Yet, she still makes time to continue encouraging me and reminding me that if I want something, I just have to go get it!   



And then of course we got to celebrate at the After Party!  Stampin' Up knows how to throw a party!


There was good food and of course cute decorations!  There was even a country band with an electronic bull and line dancing!  It was a good way to end such an exciting day.  



Do you want to be part of the fun?  Join my team today!  Contact me at daveyjes@hotamil.com if you are interested in the Stampin' Up! experience and we can talk about the exciting opportunity!  


-Jes



No comments:

Post a Comment