Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Inspire. Create. Share.


Convention 2014 

Ah, here I am back at Convention.  So inspired by those around me!  And so blessed to be part of such an amazing company!

My mum and I left Sechelt Sunday morning and got to Salt Lake City late Tuesday.  Although it was a quick trip, we were still able to see some beautiful places.


We left Sechelt at 5:30am!  This was the sunrise that sent us off!


We saw so many beautiful places as we drove through the North Cascades.  


Mum and I did a self guided tour around the Malad Gorge.  It's a beautiful place!  The Gorge was amazing and the history around it was really neat to learn about!  

Stay tuned for more about Convention 2014 and some exciting new classes and clubs planned for the upcoming month.  

OPEN HOUSE:  July 28th 7-9 pm  Please RSVP by Friday July 25th.  Check out my goodies from Convention, sign up for classes, clubs and other events, do a make and take and of course there will be tea and goodies!  Hope to see you all there! 

-Jes  


No comments:

Post a Comment