Thursday, July 24, 2014

Inspire. Create. Share.

Convention 2014

Salt Lake City always seems so welcoming to get bombarded by a bunch of stampers!



This was our welcome at the hotel we stayed at.  It's fun to see all the different people walking around, you always know who is from Stampin' Up! 


Our first morning I went for breakfast with some of my upline/ team and their friends.  Its so great to meet so many different people who all have the same passion!  We went to Rubys Diner, it was delicious!


Getting our bag is always exciting!!  Stampin' Up fills them with goodies to prepare us for our classes and make and takes!  Speaking of classes and make and takes... 




This is a class I got to attend and possibly a class I might offer so stay posted! 


And of course general sessions are always exciting! 





One thing I love about Stampin' Up! is that they care about others!  This is the service project I got to participate in this year.  I am blessed to work for such a caring company! 

If you'd like to see some of my goodies from Convention please come to my OPEN HOUSE Monday July 28th from 7-9 pm.  Please RSVP by Friday July 25th. I look forward to seeing you there! 

-Jes 

No comments:

Post a Comment