Monday, December 10, 2012

Lets Get Started!



Christmas Open House 
Sunday December 16th from 2 - 5pm
Please RSVP by Dec. 14th 

Okay, so you've had a sneak peak of my new place, now come check it out at the Christmas Open House!  Come join us for an afternoon of door prizes, Christmas goodies and Stamping!  Come see examples of upcoming classes and clubs from not only me but another demonstrator on the Coast... my mom!  It should be a fun afternoon!


Left over items (stocking stuffers!) will also be available for sale.  These are all the items before the craft fair, so not everything pictured is available.  Prices range from .25 cents to $3. 


Pick up one of these cute ornaments for $3! 


Visit my facebook page  and let me know what kind of class or club you'd like to see in the new year!  Then come sign up on Sunday! I hope you see you all on the 16th!

- Jes 

No comments:

Post a Comment