Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Mini Album Challenge



Christmas Mini Album Challenge!
Thursday Dec. 20th @ 7 pm
Registration Deadline: Wednesday Dec. 19th
Registration fee: $10






I know it's really close to Christmas, but I thought I'd throw in a quick, simple Christmas Mini Album Challenge.  This mini album shouldn't take any longer than an hour to complete.  Once completed you will be given a list of 3 Christmas Challenges (similar to a picture scavenger hunt)!  If you complete these 3 challenges by January 7th and show me the end results, you win a prize (a surprise Stampin' Up! product to get the new year started)!  I hope some of you will be able to make it out for this quick, fun mini album that will be a blast to complete with family and friends! 

Happy Monday!
- Jes 

No comments:

Post a Comment