Sunday, December 9, 2012

All Moved In! ... Almost

I am all Moved in!  ... Almost!  Yes, it has taken a while.  But I have made my move from the New Westminster area to the Sunshine Coast.  The beautiful community I grew up in and I am so excited to be back!  

It has taken me a little (okay... a lot!)  longer than I had anticipated to get settled in and get my Stampin' Up! classes and such started up on the Coast.  However, I am now ready!  So here we go!

Actually... before that, I thought I'd share a few pictures of my beautiful new home for those of you who have never been to the Coast!


When you walk to the bottom of our street, this is the beautiful beach you find!  I have done a lot of thinking and brainstorming at the little dock down here! 


This is just one of the amazing views on my 7 minute drive to my parents house.  It has been so nice to be close to family and friends. I am overwhelmed with all the encouragement and support I've had since being here!

Thank you for being patient as I figure things out with not only the move, but being a new demonstrator.  If there's one thing I've learned through this whole process its that I'm really bad at blogging!  But if you want to keep in touch, please check out my facebook page or follow me on instagram!  And of course I will continue to update my blog!


- Jes

No comments:

Post a Comment