Thursday, September 13, 2012

Good Bye Summer!

This week we wrapped up the Summer Mini Album Challenge!  For those of you who don't know, this was a mini album class that also challenged participants to take a picture every day for the duration of their summer!  It turned out to be a great success!  We had 3 classes to complete the mini albums, each one is so unique and fun!

Here are a few pictures of my (almost) completed mini album.  This album easily holds over 50 pictures!  I chose to do my pictures 'wallet' size, however, many of the participants chose to use 4x6 photos. 

My (almost) finished mini album




Want to see more pictures?! Check out my facebook page (here)!   

August Card Club it tomorrow evening.  I am looking forward to a very fun, creative night!  Have you guessed what punch we'll be using for tomorrows class?  Please contact me at daveyjes@hotmail.com with any questions or if you'd like to join a club!  

Sunshine Coast:  I am very excited to announce I will be starting some Clubs and Workshops on the Coast toward the middle or end of October!  Please keep an eye out for these classes, workshops, clubs and other events!  Have an event or club you'd like to see happen?  Please contact me with ideas or questions!

- Jes

No comments:

Post a Comment