Thursday, August 7, 2014

You Are My Sunshine!

Hope you have all had some time to be out enjoying the beautiful weather! I have definitely been enjoying the beach and all the sunshine!  The beautiful day inspired me to create this simple card for someone who brightens my life on days that the sun just doesn't cut it!  


To create this simple but cute card I used two stamp sets; 'Feel Goods' and 'Gorgeous Grunge.'  I love both sets and have been using them non stop!  The cloud in the back was hand carved using the 'undefined' kit, another favourite!  The sun was created using a circle punch and a small heart punch, then detailed with 'gorgeous grunge' and rhinestones.  


Hope you have some time to enjoy the sunshine, if not maybe you can see if theres something you can do to brighten someone else's day!

-Jes 

No comments:

Post a Comment