Saturday, October 12, 2013

So Thankful!


Happy Thanksgiving! 
 
I hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving weekend!  I just had to share how thankful I am to be part of such an amazing company!  I feel so blessed to be part of the Stampin' Up family! I just had to say a quick thank you to all my family, friends and customers (who are now also friends!) for being so supportive throughout my journey as a demonstrator! 


Every one of you has been so encouraging and inspiring! Being part of Stampin' Up has made me more confident in myself and my work.  I have met some amazing people and made lasting friendships!  I thank each and every one of you for supporting me in your own way!



Stampin' Up has given me the creative outlet I have always wanted.  Even better, I get to call it work!  Interested in becoming part of this awesome family?! You're in luck!  To celebrate Stampin' Ups 25th anniversary they are offering a starter kit for just $25 from now until October 21st!  Please contact me at daveyjes@hotmail.com to join today!

Have a wonderful thanksgiving and thank you for your love and support!







No comments:

Post a Comment