Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Summer Album Challenge

I am so excited to do another Summer Album Challenge!  Last year the ladies loved it and I had such a great time seeing all their creativity!  Its a great way to share your summer with others for years to come.  Throughout the year I have found myself sneaking a peak at last years album every now and then, specially on those really rainy days! 


Summer Album Challenge
Friday August 30th 
7-9pm
$25
Registration Deadline: Aug. 16th at midnight


Show me your completed album by September 10th to receive your prize! This class includes the 'Epic Day This and That' journal and the 'Epic Day Washi Tape.' Please email me at daveyjes@hotmail.com, leave a comment or contact me through facebook to register.

I look forward to hearing all about your summer adventures!
-Jes


No comments:

Post a Comment