Sunday, January 20, 2013

Be Mine?


With Valentines day right around the corner, I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to get my kids classes up and running on the Sunshine Coast! 


Be Mine?
Saturday February 9th 10am - 12pm
$25 
Age: 7-10
Registration Deadline: January 31st 


This class includes 30 Valentine packageseach stuffed with a valentine pencil.  You're child will also get to take home their own 'happy valentines day' stamp! We will be making 6 of each of these 5 different designs.  But don't worry, we'll take a break to have a few treats of our own!  Your child(ren) will learn stamping basics such as cleaning and caring for their stamps.  They will also have the opportunity to be inspired and get creative!  Please contact me at daveyjes@hotmail.com to register or with any any questions.  You can also reach me at my facebook page : The Craft Closet
I look forward to hearing from you soon!  
- Jes 








No comments:

Post a Comment