Friday, April 27, 2012

GIVE Card Class


 GIVE Card Class
Monday April 30th 7 - 9pm
Registration fee: $20
20% of all Proceeds donated to GIVE

My twin sister, Sarah, will be traveling to the Kanywegi area of Africa this coming May to help increase awareness of HIV and Aids within the area.  She is participating as part of the education team that will be educating both teachers and children in hopes to fight this epidemic. The education team will be starting a Girls Group this year as well as continuing with the much loved soccer tournaments.  This is a trip I would love to make, however, I am a bit of a home body and would never have the guts to actually travel to Africa for 3 months!  However, I am excited for Sarah and am supporting both her and the GIVE team whatever way I can.  That being said, 20% of proceeds will be donated to the GIVE team.  This money will go towards supplies needed for the Girls Group, soccer tournaments and other teaching supplies.  For more information please visit  GIVE


I am very excited to have everyone over for my first card class where we will be focusing on 2 different blending techniques!  You will learn to use the Stampin' Up Blender Pen as well as the Sponge Daubers in these 3 fun, colorful cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment